Simply register any new Darche purchases by 30 June 2020 and you could win your choice of Darche gear. Over $5000 worth of Darche gear is up for grabs!
One customer and retail store will each WIN a $2000 RRP Darche Voucher to spend on whatever Darche products they wish.
Four customers and four retail stores will each WIN a $500 RRP Darche Voucher to spend on whatever Darche products they wish.
Fifteen customers and fifteen retail stores will each WIN Spot Prizes of Darche Gift Packs with: Tshirt, hoodie, windscreen decals and stickers.
1 Main Prize
15 Spot Prizes
4 Runners Up
All Rights Reserved © 2020. Darche.
DARCHE GOLDEN TICKET COMPETITIONS TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The promoter is Charles Parsons & Co Pty Ltd (ACN 000 008 668) of 191-193 Cleveland Street Redfern, NSW 2016, Australia (“the Promoter”).
1. Entry to the competitions is open to all Australian residents over the age of 18 years with internet access, other than employees of The Promoter, their related companies, and their immediate families (“Eligible Entrants”).
1. The campaign commences on 30 March 2020 at 12.00pm AEST and ends on 30th June 2020 at 11.59pm AEDT (the “Promotion Period”).
2. The campaign is comprised of a 3 month competition.
3. To enter, Eligible Entrants must follow the requirements set out below:
(a) purchase a Darche product the Eligible Entrants must follow both Darche Instagram account @darcheoutdoorgear (instagram.com/darcheoutdoorgear) and Darche Facebook account @darcheoutdoorgear (facebook.com/darcheoutdoorgear);
(a) purchase a Darche product during the 30th of March to the 30th of June 2020.;
(b) Register the product on either the Golden Ticket landing page (https://promo.darche.com.au/goldenticket), or the Darche product registration page (https://darche.com.au/about-us/customer-product-registration) ;
(c) Complete all required fields in the form, including the “Why you chose Darche” field.;
(d) Subscribe to the Darche mailing list via (https://promo.darche.com.au/goldenticket) and answer the questions so we know your reference of newsletters.
4. Entry into the competition constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
5. Only one Entry per product purchased is permitted per person. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of Entries.
6. The authorised account holder of the email address associated with the Instagram or Facebook account used to enter the Promotion is deemed to be the entrant. The “authorised account holder” is the natural person assigned to an email address by an internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Each potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorised account holder.
7. Entries must be the original, independent creation of the Eligible Entrant and free from any third party claims, including copyright or trademark claims. Entries must not:
(a) have been published previously; or
(b) contain information that is discriminatory, defamatory, or offensive or which infringes any law or regulation.
8. The Eligible Entrants consent to receiving promotion newsletters from the Promoter and its related companies.
9. The Eligible Entrants consent to the Promoter, its related companies and the competition sponsors using comments made on the competition platform, including placing such comments on its websites or third party websites for any commercial purpose including future promotional marketing and publicity purposes. Unless expressly requested by the Eligible Entrants to do so we may not acknowledge your authorship when posting comments.
10. All Entries and any copyright subsisting in the Entries become and remain the property of the Promoter.
PRIZE & WINNING
1. This is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner. Each entry will be individually judged, based upon individual creative merits in completing the task.
2. There will be 21 separate prize selections and the Promotor will select the prize winners from the pool of valid entries at 75 Heyington Avenue, Thomastown, VIC 3074 on 3rd July 2020 based on an internal schedule.
(b) Prizes will be delivered as vouchers via email by the Promoter;
(c) Vouchers are valid for 60 days from date of winning;
(d) Vouchers are for retail value only and cannot be used in conjunction with or alongside other special offers or discounts;
(e) Spot prize winners will receive their prizes directly via post;
(f) Entries are limited to Australian purchases only, overseas entries will not be allowed.
3. The winners will receive the prizes at the values as set out in the schedule above. If a prize is unavailable, the promoter may substitute the prize with a substitute prize, provided that the substitute prize is of the same or similar value or specification as the prize.
4. The result will be announced from noon 12pm 4th July 2020 AEDT. The decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
5. Winners will be announced on the landing page (https://promo.darche.com.au/goldenticket) and Darche’s Instagram and Facebook page. The winner will be notified by email at 12am midnight once all winners are announced via social and landing page. The winner will have five (5) business days to respond, or will be deemed to have forfeited their prize. Should this occur, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another Eligible Entrant.
6. The promoter may request the winners provide proof of identity, proof of age and proof of residency to the promoter’s reasonable satisfaction before awarding the prize.
7. If there are any unclaimed or un-awarded Prizes due to ineligibility or other reasons, the Promoter reserve the right to award the Prize to another Eligible Entrant.
8. If an Eligible Entrant’s contact details change, it is the Eligible Entrant’s responsibility to notify the Promoter in writing.
1. The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
2. The Promotor will bear the reasonable postage of the Prize to the winner. Any other ancillary costs or accessories not expressly provided are the responsibility of the winner.
1. This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram or Facebook. Eligible Entrants understand that they are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Instagram or Facebook. The information an Eligible Entrants provides will only be used for the purposes outlined in these Terms and Conditions. Any questions, comments or complaints about this Promotion must be directed to the Promoter and not to Instagram or Facebook.
2. If for any reason beyond the control of the Promoter this competition is not capable of running as planned and the administration of this competition is affected, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition.
3. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or entry to be received by the Promoter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this competition.
4. The Promoter expressly reserves the right to resolve any discrepancies, disputes or otherwise unforeseen circumstances as the Promoter deems fit and the Promoter’s decision will be final and binding upon every person who enters. No correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter expressly reserves the right to change the Terms and conditions of the competition at any time.
6. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage or loss of profit (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury suffered or sustained, as a result of participating in the competition and/or taking the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. In accepting the prize, the winner may be required to sign a legal release in a form determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion.
7. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of New South Wales. All entrants submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales.